"You are what you eat, so don't be FAST, EASY, or CHEAP!"

Saturday, August 2, 2014

No More Zantac

Thought I would post a weekend update on how things are going.  Still going strong and resisting those bad choices.  I've been looking online for some yummy recipes but I get stumped and frustrated because I have picky kids and I don't want to have to fix 2 different meals every night. Any recipes would be appreciated!!  :). 

Today we went to a birthday party for my friends little girl. All week long I knew today was going to be a "cheat" day and I had planned to enjoy cake.  I got in line and put watermelon and grapes on my plate and when I got to the cake I opted not to eat any.  Don't get me wrong - it looked delicious but I didn't want it.  I've come so far in 8 days and I hated to eat something that could possibly cause a set back.  So I ate my fruit and got the cake out of mind.  

Tonight I was thinking about how I've been feeling and I realized I haven't taken a Zantac in a week.  I usually was having to take one every night for heartburn and reflux but I've not needed one all week!   This makes me so excited and I feel a lot better!!  

Until next time - enjoy your fruits and veggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment